It’s an open-source, also MIT accredited. Goodwork is a self-hosted software (no dependence on anybody else and just you maintain your information ).
Goodwork Project Management brings you all of the components necessary for your job to operate easily in 1 place, so you have one source of truth.
Rather than using a collection of tools or support which makes everything cluttered with significant details being difficult to locate since the material is sprinkled all over the area
Goodwork arranges everything at a central area where everybody in the business knows what to do, understands where matters stand, and also where to locate things without needing to inquire.
Goodwork is available in 23 different languages!
Project, Team & Office
Organize your employees and operate based on different contexts.
- Use endeavours to set works on the same objective.
- Create groups for individuals in the same section
- The office will be to help arrange work for the workplace.
- Just add the people that you need to observe the job.
- You can make the project public to the people outside your team.
Organize projects works in tasks
- Assign jobs to members.
- Filter task by an assigned person, status, due date and much more.
- Divide tasks into several sub task.
- Inquire a question in the comments
- Show advancement of a task
The entire conversation about a subject in one place
- A WYSIWYG editor for easy writing.
- Categorize your conversation, depending on your needs.
- Save draft when not prepared to publish.
- Embed the image to improve the discussion.
- Bring the conversion ahead in a comment.
Besides that, below are some Common Attributes that Goodwork Project Management tools provide
- Activity – Watch the Action of Tasks and Tasks
- Event Board – Easily Handle Events
- File Board – File manager to manage the project files
- Role & Permissions – User roles and permission at ease
- Realtime Immediate Messages – Socket integration for realtime messaging
- Message Board – Message among the users
Link : https://goodworkfor.life/
Email : email@example.com
Password : guestpass
You may take a look at the program there as a guest client with below-clarified password & email. This user has restricted permission so that you might not see all of the attributes.